After months of being closed, we have FINALLY been approved to move to Phase 2---which means we get to hold classes again and get moving---with our friends!! :-) With that being said, there are guidelines we are required to follow that changes the look of our traditional classes.
• Limited to 5 members
• Sign-up is required. See below for sign-up options.
• Classes are 30 minutes from start to finish.
• Your station will be set up for you. If there is anything additional you need, ask your Coach.
• Warming Up:
--there will be a designated section in the gym--you are also welcome to do it outside.
--a warm up will be posted in the warm-up section.
--done on your own/with other members.
--will involve little to no equipment for minimal clean-up.
--done prior to your class. The doors open 15 minutes prior to the start of the 5:15 & 9:00am, and 4:00pm classes.
• If you are not warming up or working out, please wait outside.
• Once you’re done with your workout, clean your area and equipment (each station will have all you need for cleaning.) Then please exit the workout and warm up area so others can begin. I know one of the best things about a WOD is sitting around complaining about it afterwards.…LOL:-)…but you’ll have to do that outside now!
Class sign-up can be done one of two ways: Go to the CLASS SIGN UP portion of the website (www.southsoundcrossfit.com,) find the class you want and click on “Sign In.” You can do the same through our app. You can download the app from the Play Store or App Store. It is called “RxGym”. If you can not make a class you've signed up for, please go back the same way you got there and sign yourself out:-)
For both options, you’ll need to be an active member which requires a password.
If you are new to SSCF, contact Kristi @253-405-5197 to schedule your first visit
These are the known COVID-19 symptoms …If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, please do not come in:
• Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
• Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
• Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
• Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
• Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
HEALTH & SAFETY CONTINUED:
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter.
•We can no longer share chalk…BYOC:-)
•Congregations of no more than five people will be allowed in any area.
•Social distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained by every person in the facility at all times.
- All members will need to sign a waiver of understanding for our new guidelines—every day.
- Please ENTER thru the main door and EXIT thru a bay door.
- Please leave your children at home if you can. If you do need to bring them, please have them stay in the designated kids’ area and sanitize before you leave. They are also welcome to enjoy the outdoors.
- Coaches are now also acting as the COVID-19 Safety Police:-) Please be mindful of the above guidelines so we don’t have to throw down !! LOL
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT ARE WE ABOUT?
We offer small group classes led by a certified trainer who will motivate you to perform at your best, regardless of your current fitness level.
Beware, we are not a globo-gym! We have no ellipticals, no smoothie bar, no mirrors, and no excuses!!!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to expect more from your workout!
Getting Started at South Sound CrossFit
Do I have to be a serious athlete to join South Sound CrossFit?
One of the best things about South Sound CrossFit is that every program is scalable to each individual’s fitness level, so whether you’re a serious athlete or working out for the first time, South Sound CrossFit is for you.
What results can I expect?
You can expect to get in the best shape of your life with South Sound CrossFit. Melt away 5-10 unwanted pounds, get out of the gym for a not so traditional workout, and cut your personal training fees by 80%. You can also expect to get better core strength and a tighter backside, as well as functional strength and agility that apply to sports and everyday life.
NEW TO CROSSFIT?? Sign up for our Fundamentals Session!
This is a required 3 class program for new members who are new to our style of workout.This program is an important process in becoming a member of South Sound CrossFit as it ensures your safety and preparation for group workouts. Over the course of 3 weeks, we will:
~Teach you about our program
~Introduce and teach skills, movements, warm-ups, and structure of our CrossFit classes
~Educate you on proper nutrition, mechanics of movement, scaling/modification options
~Orient you with our facility
~Get you started on your fitness journey!
Fundamentals: $150 (includes unlimited classes during the month)
Monthly Unlimited Membership: $110
Active Duty Military, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, & Full-Time Students: $90
Any Additional Family Member (living in the same household): $60/$50 (12 & under)
$60 for 5 visits
Drop In: $15
Pay Ahead and Save!
Pre-pay for 3 months or more--save 10%
Pre-pay for 6 months or more--save 15%
Please contact us if you would like to pre-pay for a year or more!
For additional information and registration, contact Kristi @ 253-405-5197 (call or text), or email at Kristi@southsoundcrossfit.com
*All fees include the 7.9% tax